Position: Regional Sales Manager
Current Reporting: CEO
Company: Bueller RNDS – www.rndsapp.com
Location: Austin, TX
To proactively develop the RNDS Applications business in the Central Texas market. Pipeline development, sales execution and results driven are key qualities to ensure that we build a growing and sustainable business.
- Own the Central Texas territory and drive prospecting, qualifying and closing
- Work as part of a team with implementation specialists, marketing and nurse specialist
- Will carry an individual quota, with a KPI for prospecting new leads
- Works towards annually agreed goals and objectives
- Drive overall execution and sales delivery of subscription and implementation revenue targets for RNDS App
- Focus on selling RNDS App to hospital customers and surgical centers.
- Must have a track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Provide accurate monthly forecast updates to management
- Partner with marketing/lead gen to identify opportunities for RNDS in Region
- Assess market opportunities and develop territory plan to meet revenue objectives.
- This individual should have the professional presence to lead the sales process with appropriate stakeholders within the hospital including the
- COO, CNO and other key folks in Hospital Administration
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
- At least 5-7 years in selling to hospitals, preferably Software or Services
- Experience in working in a start-up environment preferred
- Hunting experience, developing a greenfield territory is strongly preferred
- Experience/knowledge of selling solutions in value above $100k.
- High level of communication skills, both written and oral with excellent presentation skills
- Consultative selling experienced, able to position solutions at an executive level.
- Self-motivator with the ability to work independently
- Sense of Urgency
- Team player
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Sells product and services directly to hospitals and surgery centers
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory.
- Sells to the territory directly. This position has an implementation specialist who handles customer training and installation.
- Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Customer presentation with C-levels, nurses, doctors, other caregivers to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Funnels back Voice of the Customer to our management and development teams
- Base Salary
- Commission based upon sales results
- Annual Bonus based upon company performance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance)