Inpatient RNDS, our flagship product, brings Patients, Doctors and Nurses together. Its the All-in-One HIPAA compliant platform for coordinated care, patient assessments, real-time analytics on quality of care, voice calling and text messaging.
Administrators are provided with real time visibility and analytics as to the quality of care provided at their facility.
A suite of real-time healthcare professionals and patient analytics allows facility administrators to monitor the quality of care under their purview. Administrators can quickly address patient needs while the patient is still in the hospital with real-time notifications, and actionable analytics on a variety of patient care topics such as patient mobility, pain management and overall hospital patient satisfaction. Improved quality of care, reduction in errors, increased coordinated care and communication, reduced cost of care, and higher levels of patient satisfaction can result in higher HCAHPS scores. Our all-in-one app also reduces the cost for multiple technology solutions.
- Increased HCAHPS scores
- Works with existing systems – no hardware to install
- Real-time analytics
- Real-time patient feedback
- Total coordinated healthcare
With Inpatient RNDS, patients know when their doctor is going to come by to see them. Patients provide real time feedback on their care team – ensuring their voice is heard – which contributes to a higher quality of care and superior patient experience.
Daily Patient Experience and Satisfaction Assessments, effectively allows patients to “round” on the hospital and the providers caring for them, empowering the patient’s voice while they are in the hospital. This increased ability to be geographically plugged in to doctor and nursing rounds, and real-time assessments sent directly to the hospital leadership, empowers patients, provides for better two-way communication, reduces errors, and improves overall patient satisfaction.
- Increased convenience and information
- Daily satisfaction assessments
- Improved quality of care and patient experience
- Patient-involved accountability of care team
- Reduction of adverse events
Make Nurses’ Lives Easier
Inpatient RNDS helps nursing staff become more connected with healthcare professionals and their patients with a wide array of communication and scheduling features.
Nurses can receive rounds request notifications, calls, or messages from doctors and other care team members instantly, allowing them to manage their caregiving time more effectively. Our all-in-one platform, complete with text messaging and voice calling, allows nurses to carry only one device with them throughout the day. The Shift Assignment feature provides a seamless scheduling guide for nursing staff, allowing them to create, view and edit shift assignments on the fly. Nurse Shift assessments can help them feel empowered and provide feedback on improving nurse satisfaction.
- Easy to use shift assignment
- Text messaging
- In-app voice calling
- Improved time management and coordination of care
- Increased time with patients
Improve Rounding Efficiency for Doctors
Inpatient RNDS, was designed to make the complex schedule of a doctor more efficient and coordinated.
When arriving at a facility or floor, the doctor can use rn.d.s to begin rounding on their patients. They simply open the map of the facility and floor where they are seeing patients and click on the room number. A rounding page then appears overlaying the map with the name of the nurse, their picture, and a list of all other rooms they are caring for. Doctors can then send a rounds request, find that nurse’s specific location on the map, or directly message or call that particular nurse. We bring care teams together with ease, makes rounding more efficient and brings more personal clarity to clinical decisions.
- Superior efficient rounding solution
- Increased care team communication
- In-app voice calling
- Text messaging
- Better job performance and satisfaction
The Inpatient RNDS platform is designed to meet the highest standards in HIPAA compliance.
- Texts and consults are secured within the app, sent and received using 256-bit encryption.
- Encrypted messages transmitted via cellular data networks to secure hosting environment.
- Double-authentication required to utilize app.
- Authentication key is controlled by your admin.
- App locks-out and requires login after long period of non-use.
- All messages erased after 24 hours. Messages older than 48 hours can only be retrieved after request and admin approval.
- Admin can remote wipe a user’s app remotely.
- Protected Health Information (PHI) does not appear on screen notifications.
- Messages archived for as long as requested (extra storage charges may apply).
- Message Archive is securely managed to comply with HIPAA requirements in audited data center.
- Audit logs of messages, consults, receipts, administrator actions, data transfers and custody.
- Continuous vulnerability monitoring. Access requires two-factor authentication.
- Application and database are isolated.
- Clear policies on user responsibilities, and warning if/when a user may risk a HIPAA violation.